If you read my previous newsletter then you know it's no news that lately, I've been feeling a bit slow as regards blogging and I'm trying to get myself organized. I've decided to ease back slowly by doing a fun personal post and I'll be sharing some random facts about me and some cute photos. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did writing it.
1. I cry. Even the littlest things bring tears to my eyes, it could be because you ate snacks I kept for myself or because you yelled at me, don't let this fool you though, I am feisty. Recently I went to see the woman king and I'm sure everyone heard me while I cried at the sight of my fave character dying.
2. I love taking pictures, certified picture freak i take pictures of everything and everyone.
3. I always almost have a headache every day since I can remember. I was diagnosed with migraines early this year.
4. I'm the perfect mix of frugal and profligate.
5. I have watched The Big Bang Theory 15 times, all episodes.
6. I am scared of the dark.
7. I am a very deep sleeper, countlessly in boarding school, I would fall from the top bunk and would only realize when I woke up.
8. I hate drugs, one time I was seriously ill and hated the smell of the tablets I was meant to take, I didn't take a single tab, I expected death but guess whose system healed itself? But of course, the drugs took all the credit.
9. I love cats, in the future, I hope I'm surrounded by lots of them.
10. Thursday is my favorite day of the week.
11. This should have been number one, I am very big on love, and friendships, I'm super in touch with my emotions.
12. Ice cream always, always cheers me up.
I'd like to know you better, tell me a random fact about you, please. Happy new month.
10 thoughts on “12 Random Facts About Me”
Lovely blog post, nice way to get to know you too🥰
Thank you, ;D
I’ve been thinking so hard for at least one random fact about me but nothing is coming to mind. I will come back to update as soon as I remember.
You’ve been missed!
Looking forward to the update Fave. I’ll be here for a while ;]
Thanks for the post, I know, we probably did not get personal in school, but this shows a lot about you and good things to note. Hope to see a new post soon!
Aw, thank you.
Love getting to know you !. One random fact about me is that I love readingggg all kinds of genres
Thank you ;] I love reading African fiction and non fiction.
I’ve seen your frugal and profligate side
One precedes the other 😂.